Sponsor Links

Monday, April 25, 2005

I made a Mile!

I made it a mile today on my first actual distance ride on the bike! That's not bad when you consider I was wheelchair bound 6 weeks ago. It's positively amazing what a difference losing 92 pounds of suet can do for you! If any of my readers are into cycling, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I'd like to organize a weekly post on say...Sunday for everyone to compare notes and if anyone is a fellow Bariatric patient, feel free to chime in! I have a Doctor Appointment with my surgeon tomorrow, and she has NO IDEA that I'm out of the chair. I want to see her face tomorrow! Well, gotta run! See you on the next post! ;-)

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels