Sponsor Links

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The weather is rotten and I want May to get here!

As I've mentioned, my wife and I are going out in May for her very first Bicycle tour. If I have any readers down in Southeast Indiana or along the Ohio River Valley, I'd appreciate hearing about any sites to look for along the way. Feel free to post into my comments!

Some of the highlights of the trip will be the covered bridges in Madison County...looking forward to that, I love old covered bridges! Other stuff will include the historic river town of Madison, Indiana and a section of the Underground railroad route.

Now, the rotten weather rant: It's mid April and it snowed today! Not much, but it's the principle.....it's well into Spring!

No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels