Sponsor Links

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tour de Cure

I know I hit on this topic a lot, but it is very important to me. Why do we do this event? Well, there are a lot of reasons. I am diabetic, as I've mentioned before as is my wife. So is my mother. Diabetes runs in our family! Here is an ADA site that gives other reasons why we do it.

I am riding and soliciting donations for Tour de Cure. This is a fundraising ride set up by the American Diabetes Association and in the event I am riding, which occurs on July 14, 2007 in Indianapolis. I have a site, it is an official American Diabetes Association site for Tour de Cure, and is secure. To visit my page please click here. This is important enough for me to come out from behind my pseudonym and unmask. Matter of fact, I have a little video here. I used the Dead Man Walking music theme because that's what I was a couple of years ago. I've been given my life back and plan to use this gift to help others as I can.


No comments:

My Video Archive

Our Clydesdale and Athena Cyclists

Search Resources

Google
 

Digix Consulting's Cranky T's

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
What a day to ride!

Tools and associated sites of Mine

Labels